With multiple brands bombarding customers with repetitive messages on social media, it has become even more important (but difficult) for brands to differentiate themselves and engage constructively with customers. The good news is that there are still under-utilized ways that help you leverage your Facebook posts effectively.
The most important step is to create unique and engaging content that adds value to your prospective customers. Below are some tips that help you create compelling and engaging content for your Facebook posts:
- Post Snippets Of Your Blog Posts: Blogs are one of the best ways to drive traffic to your website as they allow readers to read and share the information they find valuable. You can also make the best use of your blogs by posting interesting snippets to your Facebook page. However, don’t post content just to meet your milestone of ‘4 posts a week’, ask yourself if the blog post really creates value for the reader.
- Call To Action: Call To Action phrases like ‘Sign Up Now’, ‘Find Out More’, ‘Hurry While Stocks Last’, create a sense of urgency that almost demand a quick response. Facebook posts should always aim to include a customized CTA button, for them to be an effective marketing tool.
- Share Photos, Stories, and Videos: Showing off the best media from your company and industry events create an impression that you have an edge over competition in the products and services you provide. Including some ‘behind the scenes’ shots of your business is always a good idea because it creates a ‘personal connect’ with your customers.
- Customer Case Study Highlighting End Result: No one wants to be marketed to or hear why your product or service is the best in the world. Try and think about how your products or services can create value for the customers. Real-life stories and examples are a great way to connect with audiences online. Demonstrate how your product helped existing customers in solving the most relevant problem. This positively impacts buyer behavior and drives repeat purchases.
- Share Expert Tips: Sharing an expert tip is a great way to engage with potential customers because they derive worthwhile information. You achieve two things by doing so, first, the chance to genuinely help your customers and second, to demonstrate expertise in your domain.
- Recycle Popular Posts: If you made some super successful posts in the past, then recycling them would be worth a shot. While you post the old glory differently this time, you can also try adding a few achievements as an add-on to help people know how you have progressed since then.
- Trending Is The New Trending: Trending topics are the most sought after things online. You can post funny memes that are trending. Memes catch attention and tend to get viral in no time. Support social causes to demonstrate that you are not just trying to sell, include content from charity or causes that you are genuinely passionate about.
- Include Your Tagline In Your Posts: Taglines should tell what you are and what you stand for, rather than what you do. It establishes brand recall and brand identity which is why we recommend using them in your posts. Make sure your tagline is super catchy and unique if you want your audience to stick around with it.
See it is this simple!
Make up your mind that every time you post, you won’t post just for the sake of it. You will do it to genuinely add value to your customers. Make an effort to find interesting ways to post, like how you just found out ours. Take into account your target audience before you draft anything. You have to know what kind of content will they be interested in seeing and reading. Ask yourself if you, as a reader, would hit the like and share button if you read your own posts.
If you follow simple strategies like these, your Facebook posts are most likely to succeed and help you grow. So what are you waiting for? Start posting now!
If you liked this post, do let us know by commenting on the box below. We are more than happy to share effective tips to help your business grow.
Get in touch to learn more about our digital marketing and website design and development services.